I. YOUR USE OF POPSLOGO.NYC
- You agree to access and use popslogo.nyc only for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to your use of popslogo.nyc. By accessing popslogo.nyc, you agree that you will not:
- use popslogo.nyc to commit a criminal offense or to encourage others to engage in any conduct which would constitute a criminal offense;
- use popslogo.nyc in a way to give rise to civil liability or encourage others to engage in any conduct which would give rise to civil liability;
- use popslogo.nyc to impersonate other parties or entities;
- use popslogo.nyc to upload any content that contains a software virus, "Trojan Horse" or any other computer code, files, or programs that may alter, damage, or interrupt the functionality of NYC.gov or the hardware or software of any other person who accesses NYC.gov;
- upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any materials that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or contractual relationship;
- alter, damage, or delete any content posted on popslogo.nyc;
- disrupt popslogo.nyc or its servers or networks in any way; or
- claim a relationship with or represent any business, association, or other organization with which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship or to represent.
- The Sponsors reserve the right to suspend access to popslogo.nyc if the Sponsors have reason to believe that access is being used for any prohibited purpose.
II. INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
In order to use certain aspects of popslogo.nyc, you may be required to provide information about yourself. You agree that any information you give to the Sponsors will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
III. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Popslogo.nyc may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are operated by parties other than the Sponsors. The Sponsors do not imply approval of the listed destinations, warrant the accuracy of any information set out in those destinations, or endorse any opinions expressed therein. Like popslogo.nyc, all other websites operate under the auspices and at the direction of their respective owners who should be contacted directly with questions regarding the content of those sites.
- POPSLOGO.NYC AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED ON IT ARE DISTRIBUTED AND TRANSMITTED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY, CONTENT, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, FREEDOM FROM INTERRUPTION, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, FREEDOM FROM ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF CONTENT PLACED ON POPSLOGO.NYC INCLUDING ANY OF THE DESIGN, INFORMATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, IMAGES, PAGES, INTERFACES, LINKS, SOFTWARE, OR OTHER MATERIALS AND ITEMS CONTAINED IN OR DISPLAYED ON NYC.GOV.
- THE SPONSORS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THEY WERE FORESEEABLE) THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, POPSLOGO.NYC AND/OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON POPSLOGO.NYC.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF POPSLOGO.NYC IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
V. MISCELLANEOUS TERMS
- Nothing contained in or displayed on popslogo.nyc or in these Terms constitutes or is intended to constitute legal advice by the Sponsors or any of its officers, employees, agents, attorneys, or representatives.
- You agree that if the Sponsors do not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in these Terms (or which the Sponsors otherwise has under applicable law), such omission will not be taken to be a formal waiver of the Sponsors’ rights and shall not be construed to be a modification of these Terms.
- If any court of competent jurisdiction rules that any provision of these Terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from these Terms without affecting the rest of these Terms. The remaining provisions of these Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of the State of New York (notwithstanding New York choice-of-law rules). You agree that any and all claims asserted by or against the Sponsors arising under or related to these Terms shall solely be heard and determined either in the courts of the United States located in the City or County of New York or in the courts of the State of New York located in the City and County of New York.